Graduation Matters

Surplus Course Exclusion Towards GGA Calculation

You need to complete the form if you are a Spring 2017-18 Graduate and would like to exclude Surplus Courses for GGA Calculation.

Form for surplus course exclusion towards GGA calculation

Application period for Spring 2017-18 Graduates: June 18-22, 2018


Withdrawal of Additional BBA Major

Starting from 2016/17, you can apply for withdrawal from your additional major after the add/drop period beginning from the Spring term of year 3, or after final examination in your final term of study.

You may complete the following form for withdrawal of additional BBA major:

Form for withdrawing additional BBA major

Application period for Spring 2017-18 (after add/drop period): Feb 21-27, 2018 [closed]
Application period for Spring 2017-18 (after final examination): June 18-22, 2018

Please note that withdrawal application cannot be cancelled. If you have withdrawn the additional major, you can only declare the additional major again in the final term of study.

If you cannot complete this form by the deadline, the record on SIS will remain unchanged and you will graduate with dual major designation provided that you meet the graduation requirements of both majors.


Declaration of Additional BBA Major in the Final Term of Study

If you are Fall or Winter 2018-19 Graduate and would like to declare the additional major which is not on your official record (known as self-declaration of additional major), you should complete the following form:

Form for declaring additional BBA major

Application period for Fall and Winter 2018-19 Graduates: To be announced


Please note that the declaration procedures apply to students who have changed the official additional major or self-declare an additional major. To apply for declaration of additional major, you are also required to apply for graduation in Fall or Winter 2018-19. Otherwise, your application will not be processed.

If you have received an official additional major and would like to graduate with the same major, you are not required to complete this form.



Formula for grade average calculation

Rules and procedures of dual majors for all students admitted on or before the 2010/11 Academic Year (except for students who are participating in the Major Selection Exercise in Spring 2012) 

Rules on undergraduate degrees with dual program designations