Dean's Service Awards
What are the Dean's Service Awards?
The Dean's Service Awards are given to encourage and recognize students who wholeheartedly engage in community service in or beyond the campus community.
Each year our School grants a maximum of 10 Dean's Service Awards, each with an $8,000 cash prize. Award recipients will also receive certificates from the Dean of Business and Management.
How can I get a Dean's Service Award?
Dean's Service Award 2017
Application Period: March 2, 2017 - March 19, 2017 (The deadline has been extended from March 17, to March 19, 2017)
Please download the application form at HERE
(*Late application will not be entertained.)
To apply for a Dean's Service Award, you will need to:
• Fill in an application form and provide a detailed summary of services you have performed during that particular year and
• Provide TWO referees' SIGNED reference letters or any other essentials to support your candidacy for the awards.
* For further details, you may refer to the application form.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview. Please note that absence from the interview will automatically lead to your withdrawal from the award selection.
Selection is based on:
• Your proven record in the provision of services in or beyond the campus community, and
• Demonstrable record of leadership and organizational abilities
Recipients of Dean's Service Awards 2015-16
- Angela Lois ISKANDAR (Year 2 (4Y) majoring in Global Business)
- CHU Tsz Fung (Year 2 (4Y) majoring in Global Business)
- CHUNG Oi Yee (Year 4 (4Y) majoring in Information Systems & Operation Management)
- HO Hoi Ching (Year 2 (4Y) BBA Undeclared Major)
- LAI Lai King (Year 3 (4Y) majoring in Operations Management and Management)
- LEUNG Wing Man (Year 4 (4Y) majoring in Professional Accounting and Finance)
- MAR Wing Lun (Year 4 (4Y) majoring in Economics)
- QI Gengmo (Year 2 (4Y) BEng in Computer Engineering and BBA in General Business Management)
- WU Tsz Hin Adrian (Year 3 (4Y) majoring in Professional Accounting)
- YEUNG Hoi Ting (Year 2 (4Y) BBA Undeclared Major)
Should you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.