Other Irregular Applications/Special Cases

All other irregular applications and/or special cases are handled at the School level by our UG Programs Office.

If your case does not fall under the normal procedures, you should obtain the relevant course department’s support for your request. The department will then forward your application to our UG Programs Office. We will then decide on your case after consulting with the department concerned.