Conduct Corporate Presentations
Corporate Presentations give your company an opportunity to present your brand to the university community.
They also provide an excellent opportunity for you to discuss career opportunities with interested and qualified candidates in sessions specific to your organization. Among the benefits that Corporate Presentations can offer you are:
- Building an appreciation of your brand among students and alumni
- Interacting with candidates through question-and-answer sessions
- Targeting students from specific academic disciplines and levels of study
- Reaching potential interns and new graduates across the School
Customized Corporate Presentations
The School will be happy to work with you on unique on-campus branding and recruitment events that will help you to attract the attention of the students. For example:
- "Lunch-and-learn" sessions with guest speakers
- Informal ‘mixer’ sessions focusing on interaction with the students
- Networking Nights
For more information, please contact the Assistant Director of our UG Student Development and Career Services, Ms Sophia Wan, at email@example.com or (852) 2358 5020.
|Tel:||(852) 2358 7540/|
|(852) 2358 8203|
|Fax:||(852) 2358 3805|