Employer Partnership Program
If you are looking for an innovative way to recruit, talented and capable young Business Graduates, you can consider joining our Employer Partnership Program.
This enables your company to enjoy greater visibility among the students, develop relationships with faculty and staff and create an important network link with one of the top universities in Asia.
- Your company logo and hyperlink on the new School Career Hub Website
- Preferred status in speakers’ forums, workshops and mock interviews
- Access to student organization contacts
- Targeted emails sent to students regarding campus visits
- Priority locations at career fairs and events
If you are invited to join our Employer Partnership Program, you can choose to prepare two or three on or off-campus events to help students prepare better for their careers. These events could include:
- Mock Interview Programs
- CV Writing Workshops
- Interview Skills Workshops
- Corporate Presentations
- Industry Overview Business Presentations
- Company Visits
Please note that in order to ensure you enjoy maximum branding opportunities on campus, the number of Employer Partnerships is limited.
For more information, please contact the Assistant Director of our UG Student Development and Career Services, Ms Sophia Wan, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (852) 2358 5020.